MODULAR FIRING RANGE
|Numéro de publication||2019/084428|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-10-26|
|Date de publication||2019-05-02|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéA modular firing range includes a first subset of modular containers that form a first end of the firing range. The first subset includes outer walls that define the first end of the firing range and side walls that define a portion of a side of the firing range. A second subset of modular containers form a second end of the firing range. The second subset includes outer walls that define the second end of the firing range and side walls that define a portion of the side of the firing range. A third subset of modular containers is coupleable between the first subset and the second subset to form a medial portion of the firing range. The third subset includes outer walls that define a portion of the side of the firing range. The firing range includes an armored outer perimeter that provides complete ballistic containment in all directions.
Classes IPC ?
- F41J 11/00 - Target ranges
- E04B 1/348 - Structures composed of units comprising at least considerable parts of two sides of a room, e.g. box-like or cell-like units closed or in skeleton form
- E04H 9/10 - Independent shelters; Arrangement of independent splinter-proof walls
- F41J 11/02 - Safety means therefor
- F24F 13/20 - Casings or covers
- F24F 7/08 - Ventilation with ducting systems with forced air circulation, e.g. by fan with separate ducts for supplied and exhausted air