|Numéro de publication||2022/162942|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2021-02-01|
|Date de publication||2022-08-04|
|Propriétaire||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japon)|
AbrégéProvided is an air conditioner which puts a heat exchanger into a clean state. This air conditioner (100) comprises a compressor (11), an outdoor heat exchanger (12), an expansion valve (14), and an indoor heat exchanger (15), and also comprises a control unit which performs a process to cause the heat exchanger, i.e., the indoor heat exchanger (15) or the outdoor heat exchanger (12), to function as an evaporator, and to freeze or condense the heat exchanger, wherein the control unit performs control to raise the temperature of the heat exchanger prior to the aforementioned process.
Classes IPC ?
- F24F 11/48 - Control or safety arrangements for purposes related to the operation of the system, e.g. for safety or monitoring prior to normal operation, e.g. pre-heating or pre-cooling
- F24F 110/10 - Temperature
- F24F 110/12 - Temperature of the outside air
- F24F 13/22 - Means for preventing condensation or evacuating condensate
- F24F 1/0071 - Indoor units, e.g. fan coil units with means for purifying supplied air