SELF-INITIALIZING MACHINE VISION SENSORS
|Numéro de publication||2021/035012|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2020-08-20|
|Date de publication||2021-02-25|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéTechniques are disclosed for performing an initialization process for a set of FOV sensors using a set of initialization modules that are attachable to or integrated with the set of FOV sensors. A vertical distance associated with the set of FOV sensors is detected. An inter-module distance between a first initialization module and a second initialization module is detected. It is determined whether a placement of the second initialization module with respect to the first initialization module is acceptable based on the vertical distance and the inter-module distance. A feedback signal indicating whether the placement is acceptable is generated. The feedback signal is outputted at one or both of the first initialization module and the second initialization module.
Classes IPC ?
- G08B 13/196 - Actuation by interference with heat, light, or radiation of shorter wavelength; Actuation by intruding sources of heat, light, or radiation of shorter wavelength using passive radiation detection systems using image scanning and comparing systems using television cameras
- G08B 29/22 - Provisions facilitating manual calibration, e.g. input or output provisions for testing; Holding of intermittent values to permit measurement
- H04N 7/18 - Closed-circuit television systems, i.e. systems in which the signal is not broadcast
- H04N 5/247 - Arrangement of television cameras
- H04N 5/225 - Television cameras
- G06T 7/70 - Determining position or orientation of objects or cameras