CONNECTED AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE (CAV) BEHAVIORAL ADAPTIVE DRIVING
|Numéro de publication||2020/046662|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2019-08-21|
|Date de publication||2020-03-05|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéThe CAV may include one or more sensors, a communications interface, a driving control configured to be activated to cause a change in the operation of the CAV, and a processing unit communicatively coupled with the one or more sensors, the communications interface, and the driving control. The processing unit may be configured to cause the CAV to: obtain vehicle data regarding a vehicle using the one or more sensors; obtain, using the vehicle data, risk data via the communications interface, the risk data being indicative of a likelihood of an accident caused by the vehicle; determine a risk value based on the risk data regarding the vehicle, the risk value being indicative of a likelihood that the CAV may be involved in an accident; and responsive to determining the risk value is above a threshold level, activate the driving control to modify the operation of the CAV.
Classes IPC ?
- B60W 60/00 - Drive control systems specially adapted for autonomous road vehicles
- B60W 30/09 - Taking automatic action to avoid collision, e.g. braking and steering
- B60W 30/095 - Predicting travel path or likelihood of collision
- G06Q 40/08 - Insurance, e.g. risk analysis or pensions
- G08G 1/017 - Detecting movement of traffic to be counted or controlled identifying vehicles