TACTICAL ENGAGEMENT SIMULATION (TES) GROUND-BASED AIR DEFENSE PLATFORM
|Numéro de publication||2019/217624|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2019-05-09|
|Date de publication||2019-11-14|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéAn aerial vehicle is described that is capable of interacting within a TES environment, and capable of acting as a Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD) platform to represent virtually any type of aircraft in the simulation. The aerial vehicle may include sensors for determining its own location and/or orientation, and may further carry a payload of components that can be assembled modularly to equipped the aerial vehicle with different types of functionality. Such functionality can include enabling the aerial vehicle to gather information regarding its surroundings, engage with other military entities within the TES environment, and/or enable other military entities within the TES environment to engage with it.
Classes IPC ?
- F41G 3/02 - Aiming or laying means using an independent line of sight
- F41G 3/04 - Aiming or laying means for dispersing fire from a battery
- F41G 3/26 - Teaching or practice apparatus for gun-aiming or gun-laying
- F41G 9/00 - Systems for controlling missiles or projectiles, not provided for elsewhere
- G09B 9/00 - Simulators for teaching or training purposes