BLAST RESISTANT STATION FIXED BARRIER
|Numéro de publication||2019/094542|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-11-08|
|Date de publication||2019-05-16|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
|Inventeur(s)||Pottinger, Mark Barry|
AbrégéA blast resistant barrier system includes a base, a support structure extending outward from the base, a protective barrier that is pivotally coupled with the support structure at a first point of the protective barrier, and a shear pin that is configured to couple a second point of the protective barrier to the support structure so as to constrain rotation of the protective barrier relative to the support structure. The shear pin is configured to shear upon a threshold amount of force being applied to a face of the protective barrier. Once the shear pin shears, the protective barrier is permitted to rotate relative to the support structure about the first point.
Classes IPC ?
- E04H 9/04 - Buildings, groups of buildings, or shelters, adapted to withstand or provide protection against, abnormal external influences, e.g. war-like action, earthquake, extreme climate against air-raid or other war-like actions
- F41H 5/24 - Armour; Armour plates; Shields for stationary use, e.g. fortifications
- F42D 5/045 - Detonation-wave absorbing or damping means
- E01F 15/00 - Safety arrangements for slowing, redirecting or stopping errant vehicles, e.g. guard posts or bollards; Arrangements for reducing damage to roadside structures due to vehicular impact
- E01F 13/00 - Arrangements for obstructing or restricting traffic, e.g. gates, barricades