ENCRYPTED REVERSE BIOMETRIC TOKEN VALIDATION
|Numéro de publication||2019/060738|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-09-21|
|Date de publication||2019-03-28|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéSystems and methods of using data encryption to validate a biometric token within a transit system. One method includes sending, by a transit server, an encryption key to each of a biometric capture device and a portable electronic device. The method also includes capturing, by the biometric capture device, a biometric identifier of a transit user. The method further includes encrypting the captured biometric identifier using the encryption key, broadcasting a wireless signal containing the encrypted captured biometric identifier, and receiving a validation result indicating that the captured biometric identifier was matched to a registered biometric identifier by the portable electronic device. The method further include granting the transit user access to a restricted access area of the transit system based on the validation result.
Classes IPC ?
- G06F 21/32 - User authentication using biometric data, e.g. fingerprints, iris scans or voiceprints
- G07B 15/04 - Arrangements or apparatus for collecting fares, tolls or entrance fees at one or more control points taking into account a variable factor such as distance or time, e.g. for passenger transport, parking systems or car rental systems comprising devices to free a barrier, turnstile or the like
- H04L 29/06 - Communication control; Communication processing characterised by a protocol
- H04W 12/02 - Protecting privacy or anonymity
- H04W 12/08 - Access security