MULTI-BEAM PHASED ARRAY ANTENNA FOR TRANSIT ACCESS
|Numéro de publication||2019/005263|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-04-11|
|Date de publication||2019-01-03|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéSystem, device, and method for enabling transit access using a multi-beam phased array antenna. One method may include repeatedly transmitting, by a location transmitter positioned within a transit location within a transit system, a location signal identifying the transit location. The method may include receiving, by a mobile communication device, the location signal, initiating a check-in process, and transmitting a device signal identifying the mobile communication device. The method may include receiving, by a gate receiver positioned within a gate within the transit location, the device signal and analyzing the received device signal to determine that a holder of the mobile communication device is entering through the gate.
Classes IPC ?
- G07B 15/06 - Arrangements for road pricing or congestion charging of vehicles or vehicle users, e.g. automatic toll systems
- G07B 15/04 - Arrangements or apparatus for collecting fares, tolls or entrance fees at one or more control points taking into account a variable factor such as distance or time, e.g. for passenger transport, parking systems or car rental systems comprising devices to free a barrier, turnstile or the like
- G06Q 20/32 - Payment architectures, schemes or protocols characterised by the use of specific devices using wireless devices
- H04W 4/02 - Services making use of location information
- G07C 9/00 - Individual registration on entry or exit