SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR MODIFYING A WIRELESS COMMUNICATION OBJECT
|Numéro de publication||2018/170057|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-03-14|
|Date de publication||2018-09-20|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéSystems and methods for modifying a wireless communication object during transit. One method includes transmitting, by a loop antenna within a first reader at a first location within a transit system, an interrogation signal to the wireless communication object. The wireless communication object may receive the interrogation signal, modulate an electromagnetic wireless signal with information identifying the electromagnetic wireless object, and transit the electromagnetic wireless signal. The first reader may receive, using the loop antenna, the electromagnetic wireless signal at a first time and a first tap of the wireless communication object may be registered. In response to registering the first tap, a first amount of units on the wireless communication object may be held as unavailable. For each passage of a predetermined amount of time after the first time, a virtual tap of the wireless communication object may be registered at an update time.
Classes IPC ?
- H04W 4/24 - Accounting or billing
- H04M 15/00 - Arrangements for metering, time-control or time-indication
- G06Q 20/04 - Payment circuits
- G06Q 20/32 - Payment architectures, schemes or protocols characterised by the use of specific devices using wireless devices
- H04W 4/021 - Services related to particular areas, e.g. point of interest [POI] services, venue services or geofences
- G07C 9/00 - Individual registration on entry or exit