DYNAMIC BARCODE TICKETING CARRYING ENCRYPTED VALIDATION TRANSACTIONS
|Numéro de publication||2018/170053|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-03-14|
|Date de publication||2018-09-20|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéSystems, methods, and devices for conducting a secure ticketing transaction at a first location within a transit system. A media reader described herein may include a barcode reader, a barcode display, and processor(s). The processor(s) may be configured to perform operations including receiving a key for performing encryption or decryption of data, reading, from a display of a mobile communication device, an encrypted first barcode to obtain encrypted first barcode data, decrypting the encrypted first barcode data to obtain first barcode data, generating second barcode data indicating entry information, encrypting the second barcode data to obtain encrypted second barcode data, displaying an encrypted second barcode containing the encrypted second barcode data, and allowing the transit customer to enter the transit system at the first location.
Classes IPC ?
- G06Q 20/04 - Payment circuits
- G06Q 20/14 - Payment architectures specially adapted for billing systems
- G06Q 20/32 - Payment architectures, schemes or protocols characterised by the use of specific devices using wireless devices
- G06Q 20/38 - Payment architectures, schemes or protocols - Details thereof
- G07C 9/00 - Individual registration on entry or exit
- G07B 15/04 - Arrangements or apparatus for collecting fares, tolls or entrance fees at one or more control points taking into account a variable factor such as distance or time, e.g. for passenger transport, parking systems or car rental systems comprising devices to free a barrier, turnstile or the like