RIFLE SCOPE TARGETING DISPLAY ADAPTER MOUNT
|Numéro de publication||2016/164618|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2016-04-07|
|Date de publication||2016-10-13|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéThis disclosure describes a compact and lightweight rifle scope display adapter configured to be affixed in front of the objective lens of a rifle scope. The display adapter includes a receptacle that enables the adapter to be electrically connected to a ballistic computer, rangefinder or other targeting mechanism. The display adapter is configured to receive aimpoint information and project illuminated symbology that is brought into focus by the rifle scope optics in such a way that the symbology appears to overlay an image of a scene on which the rifle scope is focused. The adapter includes a mounting assembly that provides two attachment mechanisms. A first ring of the RDA can be screwed into the threads on the interior surface of the scope. Additionally, the scope can be inserted into a second ring of the RDA and provides compressive, radial pressure against the outside surface of the scope.
Classes IPC ?
- F41G 1/38 - Telescopic sights specially adapted for smallarms or ordnance; Supports or mountings therefor
- F41G 3/06 - Aiming or laying means with rangefinder
- G02B 23/10 - Telescopes, e.g. binoculars; Periscopes; Instruments for viewing the inside of hollow bodies; Viewfinders; Optical aiming or sighting devices involving prisms or mirrors reflecting into the field of view additional indications, e.g. from collimator
- F41G 1/473 - Sighting devices for particular applications for lead-indicating or range-finding, e.g. for use with rifles or shotguns
- F41G 11/00 - WEAPON SIGHTS; AIMING - Details of sighting or aiming apparatus; Accessories
- F41G 1/387 - Mounting telescopic sights on smallarms