TOLL IMAGE REVIEW GAMIFICATION
|Numéro de publication||2016/130564|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2016-02-09|
|Date de publication||2016-08-18|
|Propriétaire||CUBIC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbrégéA method for gamifying a toll image review process includes receiving an image of a vehicle that has utilized a toll road and identifying a region of interest of the image depicting an identifier of the vehicle. A second image is generated that includes the region of interest and is preprocessed to generate a plurality of images of the region of interest. Each of the images includes unique display settings. The images are displayed within a graphical user interface along with progress information for a first user,. The progress information is related to an amount of vehicles to identify. Progress information is displayed for additional users. An input including the identifier is received using the user interface. Images related to an image of a second vehicle's region of interest are displayed. A progress of the additional users is monitored and then the displayed progress information is updated.
Classes IPC ?
- A63F 13/46 - Computing the game score
- G06K 9/32 - Aligning or centering of the image pick-up or image-field
- G06Q 50/30 - Transportation; Communications
- G08G 1/017 - Detecting movement of traffic to be counted or controlled identifying vehicles
- A63F 13/798 - Game security or game management aspects involving player-related data, e.g. identities, accounts, preferences or play histories for assessing skills or for ranking players, e.g. for generating a hall of fame
- A63F 13/50 - Controlling the output signals based on the game progress
- A63F 13/80 - Special adaptations for executing a specific game genre or game mode