POWER CONTROL DEVICE, STORAGE BATTERY SYSTEM, METHOD FOR CONTROLLING CHARGING POWER OF STORAGE BATTERY, AND PROGRAM
|Numéro de publication||2021/038926|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2020-03-05|
|Date de publication||2021-03-04|
|Propriétaire||OMRON CORPORATION (Japon)|
AbrégéProvided is a power control device comprising: a storage battery connection unit equipped with an output power switching means capable of selecting a value of power to be output to a storage battery from among a plurality of different preset output power values; a power input unit for receiving power supplied from the outside; and a charging power control means for determining the value of power to be output to the storage battery. The charging power control means causes, at the time of execution of a charging power setting mode for determining the value of power to be output to the storage battery, the output power switching means to selectively change the output power value to a higher value, and determines a lower output power value than the selected output power value as being a value of power to be charged to the storage battery if the power output to the storage battery and load satisfies a predetermined first condition.
Classes IPC ?
- H01M 10/44 - Methods for charging or discharging
- H01M 10/48 - Accumulators combined with arrangements for measuring, testing or indicating the condition of cells, e.g. the level or density of the electrolyte
- H02J 7/34 - Parallel operation in networks using both storage and other dc sources, e.g. providing buffering
- H02J 7/35 - Parallel operation in networks using both storage and other dc sources, e.g. providing buffering with light sensitive cells
- H02J 3/32 - Arrangements for balancing the load in a network by storage of energy using batteries with converting means
- H02J 3/38 - Arrangements for parallelly feeding a single network by two or more generators, converters, or transformers
- H02J 3/46 - Controlling the sharing of output between the generators, converters, or transformers