|Numéro de publication||2021/176640|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2020-03-05|
|Date de publication||2021-09-10|
|Propriétaire||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japon)|
AbrégéThis air conditioner has a plurality of indoor units requiring different amounts of time for a freezing step. In order to execute a cleaning operation for cleaning the surface of each indoor heat exchanger, a control device has a function of controlling a freezing cycle through a compressor, an outdoor heat exchanger, an expansion valve, and the indoor heat exchanger in sequence. The control device executes, as the cleaning operation, freezing of the indoor heat exchanger, defrosting of the indoor heat exchanger, and drying of the indoor heat exchanger in this order. During the freezing of indoor heat exchangers, the freezing step is executed on the indoor units in descending order of the amount of time required therefor. For an indoor unit which requires the shortest amount of time for the freezing step, start of the freezing step is delayed such that the freezing step ends simultaneously with the freezing step for an indoor unit which requires a longer amount of time.
Classes IPC ?
- F24F 11/43 - Defrosting; Preventing freezing of indoor units
- F24F 11/48 - Control or safety arrangements for purposes related to the operation of the system, e.g. for safety or monitoring prior to normal operation, e.g. pre-heating or pre-cooling
- F24F 11/54 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using one central controller connected to several sub-controllers
- F24F 11/61 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using timers
- F24F 13/22 - Means for preventing condensation or evacuating condensate
- F24F 1/0059 - Indoor units, e.g. fan coil units characterised by heat exchangers