|Numéro de publication||2021/176638|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2020-03-05|
|Date de publication||2021-09-10|
|Propriétaire||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japon)|
AbrégéProvided is an air conditioner in which a plurality of indoor heat exchangers are properly cleaned. An air conditioner (100) comprises: a refrigerant circuit (Q) that is formed by connecting via piping an outdoor unit (Uo) having a compressor (1) and an outdoor heat exchanger (2), and a plurality of indoor units (U1, U2, U3, U4) each having an indoor expansion valve (12) and an indoor heat exchanger (10); and a control unit that controls at least the compressor (1) and the plurality of indoor expansion valves (12). If there is an indoor unit that satisfies predetermined conditions among the plurality of indoor units (U1, U2, U3, U4), the control unit performs the processing for freezing or condensing the indoor heat exchanger (10) of the indoor unit, and in the other indoor units that do not satisfy the predetermined conditions, the processing is not performed, the predetermined conditions being related to the availability of the processing.
Classes IPC ?
- F24F 11/43 - Defrosting; Preventing freezing of indoor units
- F24F 11/48 - Control or safety arrangements for purposes related to the operation of the system, e.g. for safety or monitoring prior to normal operation, e.g. pre-heating or pre-cooling
- F24F 11/54 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using one central controller connected to several sub-controllers
- F24F 11/61 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using timers
- F24F 11/89 - Arrangement or mounting of control or safety devices
- F24F 13/22 - Means for preventing condensation or evacuating condensate
- F24F 1/0059 - Indoor units, e.g. fan coil units characterised by heat exchangers