|Numéro de publication||2021/176637|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2020-03-05|
|Date de publication||2021-09-10|
|Propriétaire||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japon)|
AbrégéProvided is an air conditioner in which energy consumption during cleaning of a plurality of indoor heat exchangers is reduced. An air conditioner (100) comprises: a refrigerant circuit (Q) in which an outdoor unit (Uo) having a compressor (1) and an outdoor heat exchanger (2), and a plurality of indoor units (U1, U2, U3, U4) having an indoor expansion valve (12) and an indoor heat exchanger (10), are connected via piping; and a control unit for controlling at least the compressor (1) and the plurality of indoor expansion valves (12). Until a prescribed indoor unit (U1) included in the plurality of indoor units (U1, U2, U3, U4) starts a process for causing the indoor heat exchanger (10) to carry out freezing or condensing, the control unit does not start the process in the other indoor units (U2, U3, U4).
Classes IPC ?
- F24F 11/43 - Defrosting; Preventing freezing of indoor units
- F24F 11/48 - Control or safety arrangements for purposes related to the operation of the system, e.g. for safety or monitoring prior to normal operation, e.g. pre-heating or pre-cooling
- F24F 11/59 - Remote control for presetting
- F24F 11/61 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using timers
- F24F 11/62 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by the type of control or by internal processing, e.g. using fuzzy logic, adaptive control or estimation of values
- F24F 13/22 - Means for preventing condensation or evacuating condensate
- F24F 1/0059 - Indoor units, e.g. fan coil units characterised by heat exchangers