AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM, METHOD, AND PROGRAM
|Numéro de publication||2020/217279|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2019-04-22|
|Date de publication||2020-10-29|
|Propriétaire||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japon)|
AbrégéThe purpose of the present invention is to provide an air-conditioning system, method, and program for acquiring the coordinates of the installation positions of a plurality of indoor units and controlling the operation of each of the indoor units. The present invention is an air-conditioning system including a plurality of indoor units, wherein each of the indoor units includes a detection unit (512) that detects an object within a predetermined range, and the air-conditioning system includes: a correlation determination unit (522b) that determines the correlation between the characteristic value related to the detection information detected by the detection means of a first indoor unit and the characteristic value related to the detection information detected by the detection means of a second indoor unit; and a coordinate calculation unit (522c) that calculates the positional relationship between the first indoor unit and the second indoor unit on the basis of the determination result from the correlation determination unit (522b).
Classes IPC ?
- F24F 11/54 - Control or safety arrangements characterised by user interfaces or communication using one central controller connected to several sub-controllers
- F24F 11/63 - Electronic processing
- F24F 11/89 - Arrangement or mounting of control or safety devices
- F24F 120/12 - Position of occupants
- F24F 120/14 - Activity of occupants