3D STRUCTURES TO PROTECT 3D OBJECTS
|Date de dépôt||2021-07-29|
|Date de la première publication||2023-02-02|
|Date de publication||2023-02-02|
|Propriétaire||HEWLETT-PACKARD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, L.P. (USA)|
AbrégéA computing device comprising a processor is disclosed herein. The processor is to access print data of a virtual build volume including a plurality of 3D objects to be generated through a selective application of a binder agent by a 3D printer. The processor is further to modify the print data to include a 3D structure at a location within the build volume to protect a 3D object from migrating solvents of the binder agent during a curing operation.
Classes IPC ?
- B29C 64/393 - Data acquisition or data processing for additive manufacturing for controlling or regulating additive manufacturing processes
- B29C 64/165 - Processes of additive manufacturing using a combination of solid and fluid materials, e.g. a powder selectively bound by a liquid binder, catalyst, inhibitor or energy absorber
- B22F 10/14 - Formation of a green body by jetting of binder onto a bed of metal powder
- B22F 10/85 - Data acquisition or data processing for controlling or regulating additive manufacturing processes
- B33Y 10/00 - Processes of additive manufacturing
- B33Y 30/00 - ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, i.e. MANUFACTURING OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL [3D] OBJECTS BY ADDITIVE DEPOSITION, ADDITIVE AGGLOMERATION OR ADDITIVE LAYERING, e.g. BY 3D PRINTING, STEREOLITHOGRAPHY OR SELECTIVE LASER SINTERING - Details thereof or accessories therefor
- B33Y 50/02 - Data acquisition or data processing for additive manufacturing for controlling or regulating additive manufacturing processes