ELECTRONIC DEVICE MOTOR CONTROL BASED ON HINGE TORQUE
|Date de dépôt||2021-07-28|
|Date de la première publication||2023-02-02|
|Date de publication||2023-02-02|
|Propriétaire||HEWLETT-PACKARD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, L.P. (USA)|
AbrégéAn example electronic device includes a housing including a first housing member and a second housing member pivotably coupled to one another via a hinge. In addition, the electronic device includes a motor positioned in the second housing member comprising an output shaft. Further, the electronic device includes an actuatable member positioned in the first housing member, wherein the motor is to actuate the actuatable member via a plurality of gears coupled across the hinge. Still further, the electronic device includes a controller coupled to the motor. The controller is to actuate the motor to reduce a force applied to the output shaft in response to detecting a torque on the hinge.
Classes IPC ?
- H02P 29/40 - Regulating or controlling the amount of current drawn or delivered by the motor for controlling the mechanical load
- H02K 11/24 - Devices for sensing torque, or actuated thereby
- G06F 1/16 - Constructional details or arrangements
- H02K 7/116 - Structural association with clutches, brakes, gears, pulleys or mechanical starters with gears
- H02K 7/00 - Arrangements for handling mechanical energy structurally associated with dynamo-electric machines, e.g. structural association with mechanical driving motors or auxiliary dynamo-electric machines