Firearm buffer system and buttstock assembly
|Numéro de brevet||10591245|
|Statut||Délivré - en vigueur|
|Date de dépôt||2018-03-12|
|Date de la première publication||2019-02-28|
|Date de publication||2019-02-28|
|Propriétaire||LWRC International LLC (USA)|
|Inventeur(s)||Gomez, Jesus S.|
AbrégéA buttstock assembly configured to work in conjunction with a compact buffer assembly consisting of a buffer tube, spring and bolt carrier with an integral buffer is provided. The buttstock assembly, buffer tube and bolt carrier are configured to work with AR15/M16 type firearms and their derivatives. By incorporating the buffer onto the bolt carrier, which is used in conjunction with a buffer tube of reduced length, the overall length of the host firearm is reduced by approximately 3.2 inches. No permanent modification need be made to the host firearm in order to utilize the compact buffer assembly and buttstock assembly disclosed herein.
Classes IPC ?
- F41C 23/04 - Folding or telescopic stocks or stock parts
- F41C 23/06 - Stocks specially adapted for recoil reduction
- F41C 23/22 - Stocks having space for the storage of objects
- F41A 5/18 - Mechanisms or systems operated by propellant charge energy for automatically opening the lock gas-operated
- F41A 3/84 - Coil spring buffers mounted within the gun stock