(1) Engines for use in powering aircraft, watercraft, and stationary land installations in the form of turbine engines connected by appropriate shafting devices to drive generators, pumps and similar devices, and replacement parts therefor.
(1) Engines for use in powering aircraft, watercraft, and stationery land installations in the form of turbine engines connected by appropriate shafting devices to drive generators, pumps and similar devices, and replacement parts therefor.
06 - Common metals and ores; objects made of metal
07 - Machines and machine tools
09 - Scientific and electric apparatus and instruments
10 - Medical apparatus and instruments
11 - Environmental control apparatus
12 - Land, air and water vehicles; parts of land vehicles
13 - Firearms; explosives
17 - Rubber and plastic; packing and insulating materials
37 - Construction and mining; installation and repair services
Goods & Services
(1) Valves for aircraft and space installations; wire and cable for construction; internal combustion engines, including piston, turbine and rocket engines and their parts, and shipping containers sold along with the engines and separately, watercraft propulsion units; oil/water separators; pneumatic starters for aircraft engines; electromechanical, electrohydraulic, hydraulic and mechanical actuators for aircraft engines, such as jet engine air inlet hydraulic actuators and jet engine stator vane hydraulic actuators; auxiliary power units in the form of gas turbine engines; hydromechanical fuel controls for aircraft engines; hydromechanical engine air inlet controls; centrifugal water separators; power generating units for use in land and ship installations and utilizing internal combustion engines as the main power source, and parts thereof; electric motors; fuel cells and their parts; temperature controls; cabin pressure control systems; computerized systems for diagnosing, indicating required repair and checking quality of repair action taken on all motorized vehicle systems; inspection apparatus for detecting flaws and cracks in aircraft blades of the helicopter and propeller type; automotive electrical systems and controls; electrical equipment namely; controls, switches, relays, solenoids, coils, thermostats, transformers, terminals, harnesses, electric wires, and electric controls; air conditioning systems for aircraft, aircraft propellers; helicopters and parts.
(2) Metallic pipe fittings and aluminun extrusions; motor coil winding machinery and parts thereof; electric transformers and parts thereof; electric relays and switches and insulated electric wire.
(3) Electric wire and cable.
(4) Machines to coil and wind wire and cable, and parts thereof; machines for the manufacture and repair of dynamo electric machines, namely, coil winding machines, stator winding machines, coil pre-winders, coil and wedge inserters, coil lacers, coil tensioners, and parts for each of the above; coil winding machines, and parts thereof, not for the manufacture and repair of dynamo elecrtric machines; wire and cable reeling and unreeling machines; and wire and cable tensioners, and parts for each of the above; telecommunication wire and cable and electromagnetic coil developing apparatus; electric insulation.
(5) Electron beam machines for performing manufacturing operations such as welding, cutting, and hole drilling and parts therefor; fuel controls for turbine engines and parts therefor; and aircraft propellers and parts therefor; automatic pressure and flow regulating valves and parts therefor; computerized systems for diagnosing, indicating required repair and checking quality of repair action taken, on all motorized vehicle systems.
(6) Airplanes and structural parts thereof.
(7) Internal combustion engines, namely, turbine engines and reaction motors, and parts therefor, not for land vehicles.
(8) Radar; integrated electronic displays; digital computers; computer peripherals, namely tape drives, discs, printers and display terminals; sonar; laser rangefinders; radio telecommunication systems whose major components are transmitters, receivers, and transceivers for voice, video and data; military command and control systems whose major component is a central computer for gathering data from, and presenting data to, remote terminals; airborne and marine omega radio navigation systems whose major components are receivers, signal processors and read-out equipment and parts of each of the above.
(9) Elevators, escalators, conveyors for transporting passengers and goods, and controls for elevators, escalators and conveyors sold therewith, and parts therefor.
(10) Computerized telephone switching systems, commonly known as a public branch exchange or PBX, telephones, telephones with voice and data capabilities, and telephone consoles, and replacement parts for each of the above.
(11) Integrated circuits, digital memories, and computer simulators for developing software.
(12) Hydromechanical, actuators for aircraft flight controls; auxiliary power units for spacecraft - namely, gas turbine engines; rocket engines and parts thereof, centrifugal water separating machines, monopropellant gas generators, air inlet filtrators for gas turbine engines, monopropellant rocket engine thrusters for use in spacecraft; modularized rocket engines and parts thereof; propulsion units for propelling and controlling spacecraft, air cycle machines for aircraft, water separators for aircraft pneumatic systems; fuel pumps; ramjet engine fuel management systems to deliver and control the flow of fuel to a ramjet engine; fan blades and vanes for aircraft engines and for wind tunnels; wind turbines, marine gas turbine air inlet sea salt separator units, and parts therefor; automatic fluid control valves and temperature and pressure sensors for gas turbine engines; automatic and manual testers for hydromechanical and electronic fuel controls for aircraft engines; automatic fluid flow control and pressure control valves for aircraft and space installations and replacement parts therefor; electrical, electronic and hydromechanical fuel controls for aircraft engines; hydromechanical and electrical engine air inlet controls; fuel controls for stationary gas turbine engines; automatic and manual gas turbine aircraft engine diagnostic analyzers; electronic static power inverters, electronic static power converters; data acquisition units to collect, integrate and record data for aircraft, and for engines used in aircraft, marine, land vehicles, and stationary land installations, and for vehicle systems including electric and suspension systems, altimeters for aircraft; electronic speed sensors and indicators for aircraft; electronic stability augmentation controls for aircraft; pressure transducers, temperature controls; cabin pressure controls for aircraft and spacecraft; engine fuel control test stands; electronic automatic stabilization controls for aircraft, spacecraft, and watercraft; electronic or electrical navigation units for use in aircraft, spacecraft and watercraft; environmental controls for space travel and subsurface travel; oxygen supply units for space travel; portable life support units for space travel; safety space suits computerized condition analyzers for life support equipment; rate sensors and gyroscopes sold as part of guidance and/or control systems used in aircraft, missiles and space vehicles, gyroscopes; electronic elevator controls; computerized engine and vehicle system analyzers for testing and diagnosing engine and vehicle performance; electronic engine operating condition monitors; electric power generating plant control simulators; pneumatic, electrical and electronic testers for aircraft propeller hubs, air conditioners, engine fuel controls, engine fuel pumps and aircraft and engine actuators; electronic air inlet controls for aircraft; electronic aircraft integrated data acquisition units for collecting, integrating and recording data for monitoring, diagnosing and prognosticating aircraft subsystems, overall aircraft performance and performance of the aircraft crew; and parts therefor; freon cooling units and water cooling units for use in spacecraft; air conditioners for aircraft and spacecraft; water reclamators for use in space travel; and heat exchangers for aircraft; and parts therefor, aircraft propulsion fans and structural parts therefor.
(13) Electrochemical fuel cells and replacement parts therefor; fuel cell power plants, comprising fuel processing gas converters, electrochemical fuel cell generators and electric power conditioners sold as a unit, and replacement parts therefor.
(14) Turbine engines and turbine engine spare parts for use on aircraft, ships and stationary land installations.
(15) Air conditioners and packaged air terminals used for air conditioning, ventilating and heating purposes, and parts for each of the above.
(16) Electric motors, windshield wiper sold with and without electric drive motors; magneto ignition units, electric generators, regulators for electric generators and alternators.
(17) Fuel injection pumps for engines; fuel injectors for engines; hydraulic piston accumulators; hydraulic cranking motors; electric governors.
(18) Engine nacelles for use in aircraft and replacement parts therefor.
(19) Auxiliary power units comprising a gas turbine engine driving one or more accessories through a gearbox; industrial power plants comprising at least one gas turbine engine driving a prime mover such as an electric generator or gas compressor; and marine power plants comprising at least one gas turbine engine driving at least one propeller through a gearbox. (1) Installing, maintaining and repairing elevators, escalators, and related passenger and cargo conveying equipment.