|Owner||HEWLETT-PACKARD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, L.P. (USA)|
AbstractAccording to an example, a media advance mechanism may comprise a movable assembly, a fixed assembly operatively coupled to the movable assembly, and an actuator to rotate the movable assembly with respect to the fixed assembly. The movable assembly may comprise a lateral guide extending along a length of the media path and a conveyor belt oriented towards the lateral guide, wherein the conveyor belt is to move a medium towards the lateral guide.
IPC Classes ?
- B41J 13/14 - Aprons or guides
- B41J 13/076 - Construction of rollers; Bearings therefor
- B41J 13/08 - Bands or like feeding devices
- B65H 5/02 - Feeding articles separated from piles; Feeding articles to machines by belts or chains
- B65H 5/36 - Article guides or smoothers, e.g. movable in operation