PARTIAL FRAME REPLACEMENT ENABLING MULTIPLE VERSIONS IN AN INTEGRATED VIDEO PACKAGE
|Owner||WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. (USA)|
AbstractMultiple different versions of media content are contained in a single package of audio-video media content, using compression algorithms that reduce storage and bandwidth required for storing multiple full-resolution versions of the media. Portions of individual frames are replaced during playback so that only the pixels that differ between versions need to be stored.
IPC Classes ?
- H04N 21/2343 - Processing of video elementary streams, e.g. splicing of video streams or manipulating MPEG-4 scene graphs involving reformatting operations of video signals for distribution or compliance with end-user requests or end-user device requirements
- H04N 21/235 - Processing of additional data, e.g. scrambling of additional data or processing content descriptors
- H04N 21/4402 - Processing of video elementary streams, e.g. splicing a video clip retrieved from local storage with an incoming video stream or rendering scenes according to MPEG-4 scene graphs involving reformatting operations of video signals for household redistribution, storage or real-time display
- H04N 21/435 - Processing of additional data, e.g. decrypting of additional data or reconstructing software from modules extracted from the transport stream
- H04N 21/8543 - Content authoring using a description language, e.g. MHEG [Multimedia and Hypermedia information coding Expert Group] or XML [eXtensible Markup Language]