IN-VEHICLE VACUUM CLEANER
|Owner||SHOP VAC CORPORATION (USA)|
AbstractVacuum cleaners to be mounted in a vehicle are disclosed. Some vacuum cleaners include a collector module configured to collect debris and a motor/impeller unit connected to the collector module. The collector module includes an air inlet and an air exhaust opening, and the motor/impeller unit is configured to draw air through the collector module from the air inlet to the exhaust opening. A hose storage module is connected to the air inlet, and a vacuum hose is stored inside the hose storage module.
IPC Classes ?
- A47L 7/00 - Suction cleaners adapted for additional purposes; Tables with suction openings for cleaning purposes; Containers for cleaning articles by suction; Suction cleaners adapted to cleaning of brushes; Suction cleaners adapted to taking-up liquids
- B60S 1/64 - Other vehicle fittings for cleaning for cleaning vehicle interiors, e.g. built-in vacuum cleaners
- A47L 5/38 - Built-in suction cleaner installations, i.e. with fixed tube system to which, at different stations, hoses can be connected
- A47L 9/00 - DOMESTIC WASHING OR CLEANING; SUCTION CLEANERS IN GENERAL - Details or accessories of suction cleaners, e.g. mechanical means for controlling the suction or for effecting pulsating action; Storing devices specially adapted to suction cleaners or parts thereof; Carrying-vehicles specially adapted for suction cleaners
- A47L 9/14 - Bags or the like; Attachment of, or closures for, bags