FIREARM BOLT CONFIGURED TO PREVENT THE FIRING OF A CONVENTIONAL CARTRIDGE
|Owner||AMTEC LESS LETHAL SYSTEMS, INC. (USA)|
|Inventor||Brown, Tyler W.|
AbstractA firearm configured to fire only a modified cartridge, while being unable to fire a conventional cartridge. The breech bolt in the inventive device includes an added geometric element that prevents the bolt closing on a conventional cartridge and which will only allow the bolt to close on a modified cartridge.
IPC Classes ?
- F41A 11/02 - Modular concepts, e.g. weapon-family concepts
- F41A 33/00 - Adaptations for training; Gun simulators
- F42B 8/02 - Cartridges
- F42B 8/00 - Practice or training ammunition
- F41A 11/00 - Assembly or disassembly features; Modular concepts; Articulated or collapsible guns
- F41A 3/00 - Breech mechanism, e.g. locks