TOKEN SYSTEM FOR USE WITH DEDICATED ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION
|Owner||AMTEC LESS LETHAL SYSTEMS, INC. (USA)|
AbstractA firearm cartridge with a specially-configured token disc added to its base. The token includes an outer section and a central strike plate. The strike plate includes a strike ball at its center. The presence of the token increases the effective length of the cartridge and thereby prevents the closure of the bolt of a conventional firearm. As a result, the inventive cartridge cannot be fired in a conventional firearm.
IPC Classes ?
- F42B 7/06 - Cartridges, i.e. cases with propellant charge and missile with cartridge case of plastics
- F42B 7/00 - Shotgun ammunition
- F42B 7/10 - Ball or slug shotgun cartridges
- F42B 7/02 - Cartridges, i.e. cases with propellant charge and missile
- F42B 5/00 - Cartridge ammunition, e.g. separately-loaded propellant charges
- F41A 31/00 - Testing arrangements
- F41A 19/13 - Percussion or firing pins, i.e. fixed or slidably- mounted striker elements; Mountings therefor