AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM, OPERATION CONTROL METHOD, AND PROGRAM
|Owner||HITACHI-JOHNSON CONTROLS AIR CONDITIONING, INC. (Japan)|
AbstractProvided are a system, a method, and a program which enable reduction of power consumption by shortening time necessary for reaching a set temperature. This system is provided with a plurality of indoor units and one or more outdoor units, and includes an acquisition means (30) for acquiring information relating to operations from an outdoor unit and an indoor unit operating in response to an instruction to operate, among the plurality of indoor units and the one or more outdoor units, and a control means (34) for, in accordance with the acquired information, giving the instruction to operate to at least one indoor unit which has not received the instruction to operate.
IPC Classes ?
- F24F 11/56 - Remote control
- F24F 11/46 - Improving electric energy efficiency or saving
- F24F 11/526 - Indication arrangements, e.g. displays giving audible indications
- F24F 11/79 - Control systems characterised by their outputs; Constructional details thereof for controlling the supply of treated air, e.g. its pressure for controlling the direction of the supplied air
- F24F 120/20 - Feedback from users