Method and apparatus for overexposing images captured by drones
|First Publication Date||2021-10-19|
|Owner||AI Incorporated (Canada)|
AbstractProvided is a method for overexposing images captured by a camera of a camera carrying device, including: providing a camera disabling apparatus within an environment, including: a housing; a camera disposed within the housing; a movable high power light source; a motor coupled to the high power light source; and a processor for detecting the camera carrying device in captured images of the environment; capturing, with the camera, an image of the environment; detecting, with the processor, the camera carrying device in the captured image; activating, with the processor, a light beam of the high power light source when the camera carrying device is detected in the captured image; and actuating, with the processor, the motor to direct the light beam of the high power light source towards the camera carrying device such that images captured by the camera of the camera carrying device are overexposed.
IPC Classes ?
- H04N 5/235 - Circuitry for compensating for variation in the brightness of the object
- G08G 5/00 - Traffic control systems for aircraft
- G08B 25/14 - Central alarm receiver or annunciator arrangements
- G06T 7/70 - Determining position or orientation of objects or cameras
- G06K 9/00 - Methods or arrangements for reading or recognising printed or written characters or for recognising patterns, e.g. fingerprints
- G05D 3/10 - Control of position or direction without using feedback
- H04N 5/225 - Television cameras
- H04N 7/18 - Closed-circuit television systems, i.e. systems in which the signal is not broadcast