Brush with pressure sensor
|First Publication Date||2020-03-31|
|Owner||AI Incorporated (Canada)|
|Inventor||Ebrahimi Afrouzi, Ali|
AbstractA rotatable brush with a pressure sensor. The pressure sensor comprises a projecting blade connected to a tactile sensor by a flexible member. The projecting blade extends along the length of the shaft and is housed among the plurality of bristles protruding radially from the shaft. The projecting blade compresses the flexible member when pressure around the brush reaches a predetermined threshold. Upon compression of the flexible member, the tactile sensor, electronically coupled with a processor or controller, is activated thereby triggering a variety of possible preprogrammed responses.
IPC Classes ?
- A47L 9/28 - Installation of the electric equipment, e.g. adaptation or attachment to the suction cleaner; Controlling suction cleaners by electric means
- A46B 15/00 - Other brushes; Brushes with additional arrangements
- A46B 13/00 - Brushes with driven brush bodies
- A47L 9/04 - Nozzles with driven brushes or agitators
- B08B 1/04 - Cleaning by methods involving the use of tools, brushes, or analogous members using rotary operative members
- B08B 1/00 - Cleaning by methods involving the use of tools, brushes, or analogous members
- A47L 11/40 - Parts or details of machines not provided for in groups , or not restricted to one of these groups, e.g. handles, arrangements of switches, skirts, buffers or levers