Method for devising a schedule based on user input
|First Publication Date||2019-12-03|
|Owner||AI Incorporated (Canada)|
|Inventor||Ebrahimi Afrouzi, Ali|
AbstractA schedule development method for a robotic floor-cleaning device that attempts to recognize patterns in user input to automatically devise a work schedule.
IPC Classes ?
- G06F 19/00 - Digital computing or data processing equipment or methods, specially adapted for specific applications (specially adapted for specific functions G06F 17/00;data processing systems or methods specially adapted for administrative, commercial, financial, managerial, supervisory or forecasting purposes G06Q;healthcare informatics G16H)
- G05B 19/042 - Programme control other than numerical control, i.e. in sequence controllers or logic controllers using digital processors
- B25J 9/16 - Programme controls
- B25J 11/00 - Manipulators not otherwise provided for
- A47L 11/40 - Parts or details of machines not provided for in groups , or not restricted to one of these groups, e.g. handles, arrangements of switches, skirts, buffers or levers