ANTENNA WITH AN OPEN SLOT AND A CLOSED SLOT
|First Publication Date||2023-02-02|
|Owner||Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. (USA)|
AbstractExamples of antennas to reduce specific absorption rate (SAR) are described herein. In some examples, an antenna may include a metal structure with an open slot and a closed slot. A first radiator trace may be positioned to overlap a portion of the open slot. A second radiator trace may be positioned to overlap a portion of the closed slot. A matching network may pass a low frequency band to the first radiator trace and may pass a high frequency band to the second radiator trace.
IPC Classes ?
- H01Q 5/307 - Individual or coupled radiating elements, each element being fed in an unspecified way
- H01Q 1/22 - Supports; Mounting means by structural association with other equipment or articles
- H01Q 1/38 - Structural form of radiating elements, e.g. cone, spiral, umbrella formed by a conductive layer on an insulating support
- H01Q 13/10 - Resonant slot antennas
- H01Q 21/28 - Combinations of substantially independent non-interacting antenna units or systems