HYDROGEL THREE-DIMENSIONAL PRINTING
|First Publication Date||2023-02-02|
|Owner||HEWLETT-PACKARD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, L.P. (USA)|
AbstractThis disclosure describes hydrogel three-dimensional printing kits, methods of three-dimensional printing hydrogels, and hydrogel three-dimensional printing systems. In one example, a hydrogel three-dimensional printing kit can include a particulate build material and a crosslinking agent. The particulate build material can include from about 90 wt % to 100 wt % of a polyhydroxylated swellable polymer. The crosslinking agent can include water and a crosslinker that is reactive with hydroxyl groups of the polyhydroxylated swellable polymer to crosslink the polyhydroxylated swellable polymer.
IPC Classes ?
- C09D 11/38 - Inkjet printing inks characterised by non-macromolecular additives other than solvents, pigments or dyes
- C09D 11/106 - Printing inks based on artificial resins containing macromolecular compounds obtained by reactions only involving carbon-to-carbon unsaturated bonds
- B33Y 10/00 - Processes of additive manufacturing
- B33Y 30/00 - ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING, i.e. MANUFACTURING OF THREE-DIMENSIONAL [3D] OBJECTS BY ADDITIVE DEPOSITION, ADDITIVE AGGLOMERATION OR ADDITIVE LAYERING, e.g. BY 3D PRINTING, STEREOLITHOGRAPHY OR SELECTIVE LASER SINTERING - Details thereof or accessories therefor
- B33Y 70/00 - Materials specially adapted for additive manufacturing
- B29C 64/165 - Processes of additive manufacturing using a combination of solid and fluid materials, e.g. a powder selectively bound by a liquid binder, catalyst, inhibitor or energy absorber