Direct Printing and Printer
|First Publication Date||2023-01-26|
|Owner||Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. (USA)|
AbstractA printer for direct printing on a print substrate comprises a front support supporting a printing device; the front support to be arranged at a front side of a print substrate and to be aligned relative to a rear support across the print substrate in a contact-less manner.
IPC Classes ?
- B41J 11/46 - Controlling by marks or formations on the paper being fed
- B41J 11/00 - Devices or arrangements for supporting or handling copy material in sheet or web form
- B41J 3/36 - Typewriters or selective printing or marking mechanisms characterised by the purpose for which they are constructed for portability
- B41J 3/407 - Typewriters or selective printing or marking mechanisms characterised by the purpose for which they are constructed for marking on special material
- B41J 19/20 - Positive-feed character-spacing mechanisms
- B41J 29/38 - Drives, motors, controls, or automatic cut-off devices for the entire printing mechanism