DIRECTING LIVE ENTERTAINMENT USING BIOMETRIC SENSOR DATA FOR DETECTION OF NEUROLOGICAL STATE
|First Publication Date||2020-09-24|
|Owner||WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. (USA)|
AbstractApplications for a Content Engagement Power (CEP) value include directing live actors during a performance, for experience in a real or virtual theater. The CEP is computed based on biometric sensor data processed to express audience engagement with content along multiple dimensions such as valence, arousal, and dominance. An apparatus is configured to perform the method using hardware, firmware, and/or software.
IPC Classes ?
- A61B 5/16 - Devices for psychotechnics; Testing reaction times
- G16H 50/20 - ICT specially adapted for medical diagnosis, medical simulation or medical data mining; ICT specially adapted for detecting, monitoring or modelling epidemics or pandemics for computer-aided diagnosis, e.g. based on medical expert systems
- G16H 40/67 - ICT specially adapted for the management or administration of healthcare resources or facilities; ICT specially adapted for the management or operation of medical equipment or devices for the operation of medical equipment or devices for remote operation
- G09B 19/00 - Teaching not covered by other main groups of this subclass
- G06F 3/01 - Input arrangements or combined input and output arrangements for interaction between user and computer