DIGITAL AUDIO-VIDEO CONTENT MOBILE LIBRARY
|First Publication Date||2020-08-06|
|Owner||Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (USA)|
AbstractMethods for managing digital content include authenticating a user account identifier from a client device over a computer network, registering a telephone number for at least one wireless mobile device in a registry identified with the user account based on the authenticating, as a pre-authorized identifier for accessing digital content licensed for use with the client device. The methods include maintaining a library of digital content identified with the user account for access by the at least one wireless mobile device, and initiating streaming of the digital video content to the at least one wireless mobile device without requiring user authentication from the at least one wireless mobile device, based on the registering of the telephone number as the pre-authorized identifier. An apparatus for performing the method comprises a processor coupled to a memory, the memory holding instructions for performing steps of the method as summarized above.
IPC Classes ?
- H04N 21/254 - Management at additional data server, e.g. shopping server or rights management server
- H04N 21/81 - Monomedia components thereof
- H04N 21/61 - Network physical structure; Signal processing
- H04N 21/84 - Generation or processing of descriptive data, e.g. content descriptors
- H04N 21/8358 - Generation of protective data, e.g. certificates involving watermark
- H04N 21/8355 - Generation of protective data, e.g. certificates involving usage data, e.g. number of copies or viewings allowed
- H04N 21/488 - Data services, e.g. news ticker
- H04N 21/4627 - Rights management
- H04N 21/414 - Specialised client platforms, e.g. receiver in car or embedded in a mobile appliance
- H04N 21/258 - Client or end-user data management, e.g. managing client capabilities, user preferences or demographics or processing of multiple end-users preferences to derive collaborative data