ADDING MOTION EFFECTS TO DIGITAL STILL IMAGES
|First Publication Date||2019-12-12|
|Owner||Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (USA)|
AbstractA digital still image is processed using motion-adding algorithms that are provided with an original still image and a set of motionizing parameters. Output of the motion-adding algorithms include a motionized digital image suitable for display by any digital image display device. The motionized digital image may be used in place of a still image in any context that a still image would be used, for example, in an ebook, e-zine, digital graphic novel, website, picture or poster, or user interface.
IPC Classes ?
- G06T 13/80 - 2D animation, e.g. using sprites
- G06T 5/00 - Image enhancement or restoration
- G06F 16/74 - Browsing; Visualisation therefor
- G06T 5/50 - Image enhancement or restoration by the use of more than one image, e.g. averaging, subtraction
- G06T 5/20 - Image enhancement or restoration by the use of local operators