Robotic Cooking Device
|First Publication Date||2020-08-13|
|Owner||AI Incorporated (Canada)|
|Inventor||Ebrahimi Afrouzi, Ali|
AbstractProvided is a robotic cooking device including: a chassis; a set of wheels; a processor; an actuator; one or more sensors; one or more motors; and one or more cooking devices. An application of a communication device wirelessly connected to the robotic cooking device is used for one or more of: choosing settings of the robotic cooking device, choosing a location of the robotic cooking device, adjusting or generating a map of the environment, adjusting or generating a navigation path of the robotic cooking device, adjusting or generating boundaries of the robotic cooking device, and monitoring a food item within the one or more cooking devices.
IPC Classes ?
- B25J 9/16 - Programme controls
- G05D 23/19 - Control of temperature characterised by the use of electric means
- F04D 27/00 - Control, e.g. regulation, of pumps, pumping nstallations or pumping systems specially adapted for elastic fluids
- G05D 1/02 - Control of position or course in two dimensions
- F24C 1/16 - Stoves or ranges in which the fuel or energy supply is not restricted to solid fuel or to a type covered by a single one of groups ; Stoves or ranges in which the type of fuel or energy supply is not specified with special adaptation for travelling, e.g. collapsible
- B25J 13/00 - Controls for manipulators